The difference between a good store and a great store is defined by the engagement of the employees
Why Retail InTouch
The difference between a good store and a great store is defined by the engagement of the staff!
Customers who experience great advice are willing to spend 5% more. Great advice comes from great store staff, engaged staff! Engaged staff are your quickest way to create profitability within your company.
21% higher profitability by engaged employees*
Retail InTouch is your proven software solution that has been creating engaged employees for two decades now. Therefore we can guarantee increased employee engagement.
Users of Retail InTouch experience that:
- 74% of their employees are now highly engaged
- 92% of the employees are using the Retail InTouch app
- 80% of the employees are using Retail InTouch daily
- 82% of the employees are using the Retail InTouch app outside working hours
Do you want to increase your employee engagement?
Get in touch now!
Facts of Retail InTouch
Whitepaper 'It's all about staff'
What turns a shop into a great shop? That is the question we are working on every day, and many answers and visions are possible. However, the simple fact is that the things that used to make shops great are now being increasingly taken over by webshops:
• An AAA location? At home on the sofa with your laptop is always closer.
• A very wide choice? No shop can match the stock on platforms such as Alibaba, Amazon and Wehkamp.
• The cheapest in the market? Here too, online wins time after time with an even lower price.
Nevertheless, there is one aspect on which online shops will never score better, and that is good shop staff. Good staff is why the customer still comes to your shop. They make sure that the customer does not have to search endlessly for that one product or the bit of extra information that is actually on another site. Good shop staff has this knowledge at their fingertips, and can also demonstrate the product to customers so that they can get the best out of it.
In this white paper, we consider developments in Employee Engagement. Why is it important and how do you make sure that your shop staff gets engaged? Where is the ‘low-hanging fruit’, what are the pitfalls, and what steps are essential in engaging your staff? This is a must-read for everyone who has employee engagement on their agenda.
Want to know more? Send us an e-mail and we will send you the whitepaper!